IMAGE VIEWER SOFTWARE "SYNOS IMAGE VIEWER"
Image display software Synos Image Viewer is viewer software for various
detectors of our company. By simply installing it on a PC, you can easily display various detector images of our company.
Furthermore, Synos Image Viewer has a simple luminance analysis function in addition to image display & improvement function.
MAIN FUNCTION OF SYNOS IMAGE VIEWER
- Image display function
- Live display, image average, image accumulation
- Normal image, binarized image, pseudocolor display
- Image enhancement processing function (histogram stretching, automatic contrast enhancement)
- Display grid
- Manual length measurement function
- Simple luminance analysis function
- Total luminance measurement function within cursor, total luminance measurement function with time variation
- Save images
- Save and read images
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
- It is a function to set the measurement cursor in the screen and to simply measure the total luminance in the cursor. Up to 5 measurement cursors of circular or rectangular shape can be set. The measurement result display window displays the position and size of each setting cursor, the total number of luminance counts in the cursor, and the total number of pixels in the cursor. Data can be written in csv format.
- In addition, the time change of the total luminance count number within each setting cursor is displayed on the right side of the measurement result display window. It is possible to apply the power monitoring during optical fiber alignment and the monitoring the time variation of emission from the sample.
SYNOS' DETECTOR AVAILABLE WITH SYNOS IMAGE VIEWER
- InGaAs NIR DETECTOR ISA041 series
- InGaAs High Sensitivity NIR Detector ISA041H2(320 x 256 pixels)
- InGaAs NIR Detector ISA041M (100 x 100 pixels)
- Digital CCD Detector ISA011series
- High Resolution Digital CCD Detector ISA011