NFP MEASUREMENT OPTICS FOR HIGH POWER LASER / M-Scope type H
M-Scope type H is the NFP measurement optics that is optimized especially for optical beam profile measurement of high power laser.
Approximately 5% of the optical beam emitted from sample is reflected by
beam sampler. Reflected beam is introduced to imaging detector through NFP
optics. By this way, beam profile of high power laser is analyzed precisely.
Furthermore, by moving optics in focusing direction in combination with motorized stage system, it is also possible to measure the change of emitted beam shape and direction. According to measurement wavelength and required resolution, it is possible to select imaging detector from Synos’ imaging detectorlineups.
Additionally, in combination with Synos’ optical beam analysis module AP013, it is easy to build up NFP measurement system for high power laser.
- Optical beam power is attenuated to appropriate level for beam profile measurement by beam sampler and ND filter.
- Optical magnification is 10x (standard), maximum 20x (option, in combination with 10x objective lens and optional 2x intermediate lens).
- Coaxial epi-illumination port is originally equipped. In combination with epi-illumination light source (option), it is possible to adjust
and align measurement position by observing real microscopic image.
- In combination with Synos’ optical beam analysis module AP013, it is easy to build up NFP measurement system for high power laser.
- NFP measurement, beam profile measurement, beam shape measurement of high power laser and related optical module
- Beam profile measurement of high power laser for laser headlight, laser machining, medical, solid laser excitation, printing, etc.
- Fiber laser
- Another high power laser and related module
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
SUMMERY OF SPECIFICATION / M-Scope type H main unit
|Measurement method||NFP measurement optics with beam sampler + image processing and analysis method.|
|Measurement wavelength||Specify the measurement wavelengh within 400nm - 1100nm wavelength range|
|Available input laser power||< 5W (standard), （possible to respond to inquiries）|
|Objective lens / N.A.||10x / N.A.=0.28|
|Total magnification||standard：10x (with 10x objective lens)
option：20x (Using optional 2x intermediate magnification lens and 10x objective lens)
|Field of view||Standard : approx. 647 x 483μm (using 10x objective lens and Synos’ high resolution digital CCD detector ISA011)
Option : approx. 313 x 234μm (using 10x objective lens + 2x intermediate lens and Synos’ high resolution digital CCD detector ISA011)
|Pixel resolution||Standard : approx. 0.46um (using 10x objective lens and Synos’ high resolution digital CCD detector
Option : approx. 0.25um (using 10x objective lens + 2x intermediate lens and Synos’ high resolution
digital CCD detector ISA011)
|Coaxial epi-illumination port||Port : φ8mm(external diameter) port for coaxial epi-illumination light unit
Option : Coaxial epi-illumination unit
|Extinction method||by Beam sampler unit and neutral density filter|
|Camera mount||C mount|
STANDARD COMPONENT <NFP measurement optics for high power laser / M-Scope type H>
- Optics Main Part (10x objective lens / monocular, beam sampler unit, camera port, coaxial epi-illumination port, filter port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
- Optical sensor selection
- Wavelength range : 400nm - 1100nm
- Intermediate 2x lens port / MS-OP016-RL2
- Intermediate lens for 2x magnification.
- Neutral density filter
- About neutral density filter, please refer to here.
- Coaxial epi-illumination unit
- About coaxial epi-illumination unit, please refer to here.
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics base and workbench, please refer to here.